..during a successful trajectory of over 38 years
Establishment of Selonda Aquaculture Ltd.
The company makes its first sales of sea bream (5 tons).
Design and construction of the company’s first hatchery at Selonda Bay.
Listing of Selonda SA on the Parallel Market of the Athens Stock Exchange. First aquaculture company worldwide to have its shares listed on a stock market.
Selonda awarded for its exports achievements by the Athens Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Acquisition of 75% of Koronis Aquaculture SA.
Selonda launches branded Sea Bream and Sea Bass in the Greek market, supported by an advertising campaign with radio commercials, newspaper advertisements and advertising in the Athens metro and on Athens buses.
Double recognition for Selonda from the ICAP Group, as a “True Leader” and one of the “Strongest Companies in Greece”.
3rd place award in the category “Best Listed Company” of the Greek Exports Awards 2013.
Fresh Selonda Sea Bream was launched at the stores of Lidl Hellas.
- The merger of Dias SA was completed, through the acquisition of all the company’s assets and part of its liabilities by Selonda SA.
- Fresh Selonda Sea Bream was launched in an innovative MAP tray under the Selonda brand in the stores of the supermarket chain My Market.
Selonda fresh Greek Sea Bream (“Dorade” / “Orata”) received a Superior Taste Award from the International Taste & Quality Institute (iTQi) with 3 golden stars, the first Greek Sea Bream to receive the highest-level award, which corresponds to an exceptional taste.
Selonda Pargus, Selonda Sea Bass and Selonda Meagre receive a Superior Taste Award with 2 golden stars from the International Taste & Quality Institute (iTQi).
- Selonda obtains ASC certification
- Friend of the Sea certification for Selonda
- Selonda fresh Greek Sea Bass receives a Superior Taste Award from the International Taste Institute (formerly iTQi) with 2 golden stars, which corresponds to a remarkable taste.