Selonda at Seafood Expo North America 2019 in Boston
For a sixth year in a row, Selonda will participate in this year’s Seafood Expo North America (March 17-19, 2019) in Boston, the most significant trade show for the US and Canadian markets, attended by over 20,000 buyers and suppliers. Selonda will have a company stand in the Greece pavilion at Booth 3133, where we will present our awarded fresh Greek Sea Bass (“Branzino”) and Sea Bream (“Dorade” / “Orata”) shipped daily by air from Athens to various destinations in North America (New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Houston, Miami, Chicago, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Toronto and Montreal) to existing and prospect customers. The event chef, Greek-Canadian Peter Minaki, will be at Greece’s pavilion, offering visitors delicious dishes with fresh Greek Branzino and Dorade.
Event Chef – Peter Minaki
- Considered one of Canada’s premier experts on Greek food and wine.
- Chef, cookbook author and passionate promoter of healthy Greek cuisine.
- Author of the Kalofagas blog www.kalofagas.ca.
- Author of various cookbooks including The Everything Mediterranean Cookbook, The Big Book of Mediterranean Recipes and The Everything Easy Mediterranean Cookbook.
- Has appeared on various cooking segments on television in North America and Greece.
- Chef Peter’s recipes feature both traditional and modern interpretations of Greek cuisine.
- His recipes have been featured in various publications including Canadian Living Magazine and the National Herald.